mr and mrs smith

angelina jolie is worth seeing a movie, she has the body and knows how to hold a gun, that makes her sexy just right there.

medabomb2000 said:
yea i saw it on saturday... i really enjoyed it. I would prefer this movie to anyone that likes action mixed with a little bit of comedy. Especially "The Sex Question!". For all of you people that have not seen it, you probably wouldn't know what i meant by that statement, but to all of those that have seen it, i think that you would know exactly what i am talking about.

It is a really good movie, both of my thumbs are up for it!

ol yea that question was awesome!!! everyone in the theatre laughed.

medabomb2000 said:
angelina jolie is worth seeing a movie, she has the body and knows how to hold a gun, that makes her sexy just right there.

damn right!!!!

lo,l banchan does have a point there. im getting the DVD anyhoo. there was an angelina sex scene that was cut to keep it at a PG-13 rating and im hoping it'll be in the deleted scenes category:D:D:D

you really should, a SNAP-ON truck (mechanics tools, dale earnhardt jr. uses them) came up[ to my dads and iconvinced him to go see it, hes coming back in a few days to tell me what he thought of it. its really good, and angelina looks good in her suit or in the tight leather that she wears for one part. and brad pitt is pretty good in this movie, hes pretty funny making fun of the dodge caravans

Back
Top Bottom