Mr. ComputerForums

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;991548 said:
Careful now dry ice is dangerous. I've got the scare to prove it! In fact I'm going to see a surgeon on the 16th over it...

I ate some dry ice in science once. Stuff is freaking cold. I think it was about the size of a golf ball or so.. And yes I am a f**king idiot.

I'd die because my teeth are very sensitive. :D I can't even eat ice.

And yes you are a f***ing idiot.

I like how everyone is just creating categories they will most likely win in. Let's all vote on some for everyone. Does everyone agree with these?

Coolest Case
Best Cable Management
Cleanest Setup
Sexiest Indian Whose Name Is Rohan
Lowest Load Temp (Each processor will have it's own section)
Best Color Scheme

We'll have to create threads in the gallery for each of these categories. I suggest you create each thread (no poll) and have everyone post their pictures of the respective category. THEN when all the pictures are in we can vote.

I will created a single thread once every few days so we have enough time to get everyone in and vote. Please, please, please do no create your own. Let me take care of this competition. When everyone creates threads, we have chaos and fighting among members.

I will created a single thread once every few days so we have enough time to get everyone in and vote. Please, please, please do no create your own. Let me take care of this competition. When everyone creates threads, we have chaos and fighting among members.

Sounds good to me. :)

Ps. It's finally snowing at my house! woot!

We got some snow this morning. It was supposed to be 3 inches. It's more like 6-7.

Back
Top Bottom