Which Mp3 Player

alvino said:
Yeah, you get what you pay for.
thats why i like the creative zen vision m it has all the features of the i pod but it is not as expensive as i pod if you shop around and i think it is a better quality player

Ive had a zen, then i got an ipod and its miles better. Never had any problems with itunes either

I preferably like i-Audio players made by Cowan. Simply because of the audio quality/sound features you get compared to any other player out there.
You also get folder navigation structures on all their players, which I prefer, and all other features loved by other MP3 players.

I have a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB at the moment though, since a latest player from them wasn't out when I needed one :p

Yeah, Cowon has some pretty nice players. I just don't like the UI. It's not all centralized and organized like the iPod or Gigabeat S etc. Folder navigation seems cluttered for me...

Get it if you need the storage. If you're not going to store that much, get something smaller.

Trivium Nate said:
Get the ipod the 80Gb video looks nice
arent the 80GB i pods thicker than the 30gb models though or is that just a rumor

Back
Top Bottom