mp3 fm transmitters

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
are these any good? if you guys don't know what they are they are a device that attaches to your mp3 player and transmits song via fm stations on your radio in your car/stereo.

i want it for my car because i have a 6 cd changer and its annoying as hell lol. i found a fm transmitter for 5 bux it was a simple one, one jack to my mp3 player and another to the cigarette lighter for continously power.

here this is what i was looking at http://cgi.ebay.com/Wireless-Car-St...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ebay is blocked because im at work, so i cant look at that one. I use a $15 belkin transmitter and it works fine.

i've got the griffin itrip and it works just fine as long as it's not like under something, cost me like 15 bucks

well i bought one for $0.06 cents on ebay lol totally came to $5.05 with shipping and handling. ill be getting it soon if it works than yay, it not then i'll just go buy a $15 one. :)

well i bought one for $0.06 cents on ebay lol totally came to $5.05 with shipping and handling. ill be getting it soon if it works than yay, it not then i'll just go buy a $15 one. :)

Sweet! i was thinking of getting one but I ended up getting a cassete adapter instead, i wasnt sure if the sound quality would be good. Let me know how it is. I might pick one up also.

The sound quality on a cassette adapter will generally be much better, so if you have a tape player in your car, go for one of those.

Those cheap FM transmitters aren't usually very good quality, but maybe you'll get lucky.

at first when i saw the cassette one i was like your kidding me right? i thought it was a wire taped to a cassette lol but if this doesn't work i'll pick one of those up their like 2 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom