movie that will scare gamers..

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
have you seen the trailer for the movie called "Stay Alive" if you can find it please post a link. I saw it in the theatre friday night. it looked scary.

I saw that preview too!!!! Imagine if that was real, how our darkest games came to life. Scary...I don't think there is a trailer for that movie yet. Too new.

"When a Stranger Calls" is another scary one. Even if it's a remake, it's still a good horror flick to see. Scary Movie 4 looks stupid.

i saw when a stranger calls the same night i saw the preview. needless to say i slept on the couch that night in the den a room away from my parents room.

I would have to say, if games came to life... I would be Gordon Freeman... with that good looking girl in HL2 :p... and then world of war craft... my god, so many awsome things could happen!!!

Chris

The thing with that new movie is that if you get killed in the game, you also die in real life. Reminds of Nightmare on Elm Street (Freddy Kreuger). oooo so scary. I can't wait to see it.

Yeah, but I'm sure if they just read the useage agreement or what ever I'm sure it would have said something about your real life being connected to the characters life... but you know, nobody ever reads those... :p
But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it... soudns interesting.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom