Mountain Dew

ArrizX said:
Nope. I totally got rid of my IE 7 because it sucked so much.

It's not that bad from what I've seen. Microsoft totally improved it from IE6, pretty much like Firefox 1.5 but looks even nicer. That's why I'm not even excited for Firefox 2.0. I've seen the beta and much hasn't changed.

As for Opera, it's neat, but too many things to set or this and that. Eh, too lazy.

Frequent crashes, no data catche, I dont like the interface.

As where FF has a decent interface and doesnt crash at all and has data catche.

And Opera, though crashes frequently has the best interface.

Actually, I like IE7's interface. Vastly improved over IE6.

Firefox's interface is nice and simple, but you would expect Firefox 2.0 to have some change to it, but there isn't much. Also, Firefox does crash. Trust me.

As for Opera, I've only used it once or twice so I hasn't crashed, but the interface is way too filled with features. Sure, it's nice having stuff, but the interface is bogged down with icons and this and that.

I just use Maxthon. Has the great performance of Internet Explorer and the reliability and extra features of Firefox (like RSS feeds, tabbing, themes, extensions etc.). :D

alvino said:
Actually, I like IE7's interface. Vastly improved over IE6.

Firefox's interface is nice and simple, but you would expect Firefox 2.0 to have some change to it, but there isn't much. Also, Firefox does crash. Trust me.

As for Opera, I've only used it once or twice so I hasn't crashed, but the interface is way too filled with features. Sure, it's nice having stuff, but the interface is bogged down with icons and this and that.

I just use Maxthon. Has the great performance of Internet Explorer and the reliability and extra features of Firefox (like RSS feeds, tabbing, themes, extensions etc.). :D
Yeah firefox does crash.. though rarely for me. Opera's interface is a tad bit too much for me too. I think i'll look into Maxthon.

Edit: Maxthon isn't too shabby.. really easy on the resources.. though I miss being able to use mouse3 to open a link in another tab.. :\

Haha, yeah. Maxthon has a really small footprint. :D Just play around with it. It has TONS of features, some of which I still haven't bothered or figured out how to use. :p

Id take IE 6 over 7 any day..

Opera is like the perfect browser for me once I get it all set and done with Icons. But it crashes ALOT and I dont know why :(

FF has never crashed on me. But it seems too plain even with themes..

Id look into Maxthon but Mike mentionted it not having Mouse3... And I cant not have it.

ArrizX said:
Id take IE 6 over 7 any day..

Opera is like the perfect browser for me once I get it all set and done with Icons. But it crashes ALOT and I dont know why :(

FF has never crashed on me. But it seems too plain even with themes..

Id look into Maxthon but Mike mentionted it not having Mouse3... And I cant not have it.
Yeah.. I can't live without that feature either.

Back
Top Bottom