Motion sickness..

Spec

Fully Optimized
well this is very odd..ive never had ANYTHING give me motionsickness..cars..boats..anything. Nor video games..well i just purchased GRID race driver.. and ive been playing it for 45 minutes at a time..throughout the day, and i get extremely motion sick lol..dizzy/headache/ and i just almost barfed...its odd because i can play any game and not get motion sickness.. but for some reason..this game just makes me queezy..especially the in dash view... anyone else get motion sick from anything?

very nice sir. ahh that sucks...yeah the DRIFT mode in grid is what gets me..but when im drivin the mustang and drifting alot i dont get sick..? its wierd..just with this game lol

yeah its wierd..idk WHY the body acts like this..i guess it is the reaction of the body to something it thinks is "not real" like a hallucnigen..so the bodys response is to throw up to get rid of whatever is making these "hallucinations" happen..even though there not really hallucinations..just it tricks the body..idk.

That is so weird, that happens to me all the time when I am drunk. :p

You will probably get used to it the more you play it.

yeah its wierd..idk WHY the body acts like this..i guess it is the reaction of the body to something it thinks is "not real" like a hallucnigen..so the bodys response is to throw up to get rid of whatever is making these "hallucinations" happen..even though there not really hallucinations..just it tricks the body..idk.

Your mind plays tricks with you. Your eyes say you are moving, but your equilibrium (inner ear) says your not. This causes motion sickness

Back
Top Bottom