Most hype but sucked thread :D

No, all of what I've seen is in game (Look it up), and by film like quality, I meant in the way of direction. It'll be scripted yes, but so is COD4 and that turned out pretty good.
Games that are rather linear, I tend to get a lot more satisfaction from playing, knowing that there was only one way to play it. You either play it right or wrong.
Open world games annoy the hell out of me

i hate linear games. something more interactive is better. not mass effect "pick what you want to say" interactive, but something more open to someone's style of play. hmm... cant think of any non linear fps games. and thats why i hate them all. harharhar

If it was non-linear then it would just be an RPG. That's what Mass Effect really is...a FPS with strong RPG elements.

Yeah, Mass Effect took a lot from Deus Ex. Both are a couple of my favorite games ever.

I can't say I've ever been extremely disappointed by games, mostly because I always read up on reviews and such in advance, so I know what to expect.

Burnout Paradise:

I know Burnout Paradise got a good review, but I hate it.
I bought it, but knew it was going to be open world so I may not enjoy it as much.

I just find it boring. They've took the fun out of it for me, because they're aren't races how their were before, and theres only one city, which stays as day.

What was good about burnout were the different tracks and layouts, but they got rid of that. If they do that on the next game, I won't be buying at all.

I also know the physics were good, so they decided to slow down the camera every time a crash occured almost, and even though it was good at first, its incredibly stupid now.
Plus, Burnout Revenge was an online game, but it had a good single player element as well, whereas Burnout Paradise seems to strive for online play all the time, and to be honest, I like my single players a lot more, with maybe the odd connecting online to play now and again.

Need For Speed Most Wanted:

I didn't like that one at all. I bought the demo and liked it, so bought the game along with FEAR (which I loved) as a cheap deal, but didn't like the full game.

The new ipod nano

Need for speed pro street ("It's RYYAAAANNN COOPER Everbody" Will be forever ingrained in my mind :eek:)

The new Simcity (Although i havnt played it,i have heard it's not worth it)

Age of empires 3

Windows Vista

FSX Full Version (The Demo works great,Full Version Doesnt :()

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste

Just to name a few :D

What you cant afford 2gbs of ram and a P4 processor? Come on now vista isnt that bad. You cant go wrong with the vlite version of vista..

I still think it sucks. It screws my friend's computer so much. I can't stand it. XP is graphically better than vista imo.

Back
Top Bottom