Most hype but sucked thread :D

Hyped games tend to not live up to expectations.

Check the new Alone In The Dark for instance, which has only generated a very low score, yet seemed appealing.

I just hope Killzone 2 isn't the same as well, as I'm actually looking forward to that, for its film like quality.

no alone in the dark was great just glitch and lacked a few bits and pieces they said on many reviews tahts what really killed it.

why are we talking about halo 3? that is OLD.

and kage, film like quality in their cut scenes? well duh? the gameplay graphics probably are bad.

No, all of what I've seen is in game (Look it up), and by film like quality, I meant in the way of direction. It'll be scripted yes, but so is COD4 and that turned out pretty good.
Games that are rather linear, I tend to get a lot more satisfaction from playing, knowing that there was only one way to play it. You either play it right or wrong.
Open world games annoy the hell out of me

People have complained the game looks too unsaturated, but I actually like that effect. Plus, the enemies have a red glow in their eyes, and I think with this effect, the red colours will be a lot more daunting to see.

Back
Top Bottom