Most. Disturbing. Conversation...Ever.

Well, that's southern dialect. In the north we black folk say sista and dolla

I was behind a moron in line at Walmart last week that put all her things on the belt to be checked out, then decided she needed aluminum foil... She left all her stuff and went to get the foil. I just went in front of her to check out my little bit of things (express lanes were long), then when I was done she still wasn't back... Never run into anyone like that at Walmart though. Though I do think I had a semi-similar situation somewhere, probably a customer at work talking to me about the bunch of girls in the place or something, I just played along and went on my way...

and I iz like MHMMMMM sista.... shaniqua is maaaah gurl and tyrone is like MHMMMM

To Ahyoka: What you had is a regular conversation in any NYC store/deli/restaurant/subway stop.
Lol, wowzers...NYC sounds awesome:D

What did you expect? It's a Walmart for God's sake.

Go to Target.
Sadly...that Wal Mart may be (one) of the greatest things to come to Talladega...other than the race track. Wal Mart might be a close second:p

Target phails IMO. They chare 150% of what Wal-Mart charges for my yogurt. 75 cents over 50, that's a huge profit!

Target doesn't have screaming children, and careless moms. They don't have filthy stores, and employees that know jack shit.

If they charge slightly more for a pleasant shopping experience, then I'm willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom