Originally Posted by 01001010
Depends on restaurant. I've gotten food poisoning from a bad Sushi place. Come to think of it, I've even gotten food poisoning from a Sushi restaurant in Japan.
Nothing beats this though.
You probably have a low resistance to that type of food. Doesn't really say anything about the quality of the fish, more about your ability to consume it.
I've eaten at places that cost up to $800 for a single roll, and trust me- it's worth every penny.
I'm making a megathread on sushi soon.
Originally Posted by Holysky
Ewwww..... dude wtf
Typical 9 year old response.