Most Delicious Submarine Sandwich

Depends on restaurant. I've gotten food poisoning from a bad Sushi place. Come to think of it, I've even gotten food poisoning from a Sushi restaurant in Japan.

Nothing beats this though.

228c.jpg

You probably have a low resistance to that type of food. Doesn't really say anything about the quality of the fish, more about your ability to consume it.

I've eaten at places that cost up to $800 for a single roll, and trust me- it's worth every penny.

I'm making a megathread on sushi soon.

Ewwww..... dude wtf :p

Typical 9 year old response.

I wish I still lived near subway... Now Im in the middle of a cornfield... :( Its k though I always buy a hot steak hoagie from our Marathon gas station.:D :D

You probably have a low resistance to that type of food. Doesn't really say anything about the quality of the fish, more about your ability to consume it.

I've eaten at places that cost up to $800 for a single roll, and trust me- it's worth every penny.

I'm making a megathread on sushi soon.

Typical 9 year old response.

Lol everyone says this stuff, yet i am not that young lol. im almost 14 lolz

Lol everyone says this stuff, yet i am not that young lol. im almost 14 lolz

Maybe people will stop making assumptions about your age when you start thinking your posts through and when you admit to yourself that everyone has the right to an opinion, be it about food or computer electronics.

I actually have a pretty wide pallet when it comes to Sushi. I'm a big Sushi fan myself, since we have so many locations throughout Southern California. My stomach can react from a bad place, regardless of price. I can easily tell if something's been prepared properly.

Maybe people will stop making assumptions about your age when you start thinking your posts through and when you admit to yourself that everyone has the right to an opinion, be it about food or computer electronics.

LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom