Most Delicious Submarine Sandwich

ATTENTION: DELICIOUSNESS WILL ENSUE!

Subs: a guide by Thelis.

1. Go to your neighborhood subway.
2. Approach the Indian guy.
3. Ask for a 12'' Italian herbs and cheese.
4. Ask for the Big Philly meat, but ask for double meat.
5. Watch his amazed expression.
6. Provolone cheese, also double.
7. Ask him to toast it.
8. For the toppings; take Olives, Green Peppers, and Pickles.
9. Chipotle Southwestern sauce.
10. Pay $12.00.
11. Feast.

Thelis, I'm terribly sorry, but this guide is insufficient for satisfying taste buds :p

The correct instructions should be:
1. Drive to Subway
2. Approach the meth addict that is going to make your sandwich (not even kidding)
3. Hold back laughter when they smile, seeing their rotted teeth, after you ask for a footlong Monterrey Cheddar
4. Proceed to clearly state that you want chicken terryaki with pepperjack cheese--toasted.
5. Correct them when they reach for the American
6. Make small talk while the toaster oven takes 20 longest-seconds-of-your-life to get your sub wonderfully toasted
7. Ask for extra tomato, extra cucumber, and a few onions and banana peppers
8. Tell them to apply sweet onion sauce
9. Let them cut and then wrap up your sandwich
10. Proceed to pay ~$8.00, wondering why the chicken terryaki STILL isn't part of the $5 footlong menu.
11. Exit, leaving a little piece of your heart in that there restaurant.
12. Enter your mode of transport, start it, and drive to your place of residence to enjoy your warm sub in better sanitary conditions.

:D

^^true story^^

Ehhh when ever i go to Subway i always have just meatballs on italian. I never really liked cheese or lettuce and all that stuff

MMMMMMM......subway is like my favorite place to eat!

I like most everything on the menu, I change it up and get different stuff everytime. Last time I was there I had the big philly steak sub on italian herb and cheese with the works, minus jalapeno peppers. ALWAYS toasted.

Yeah, I have a friend who always gets ham and swiss whenever he buys a sandwich. It's been ham and swiss for...well, years. Known him since 3rd grade and it's all he's eaten when it comes to sandwiches.

ATTENTION: DELICIOUSNESS WILL ENSUE!

Subs: a guide by Thelis.

1. Go to your neighborhood subway.
2. Approach the Indian guy.
3. Ask for a 12'' Italian herbs and cheese.
4. Ask for the Big Philly meat, but ask for double meat.
5. Watch his amazed expression.
6. Provolone cheese, also double.
7. Ask him to toast it.
8. For the toppings; take Olives, Green Peppers, and Pickles.
9. Chipotle Southwestern sauce.
10. Pay $12.00.
11. Feast.

Sounds good. But it needs Chilli sauce

MMMMMMM......subway is like my favorite place to eat!

I like most everything on the menu, I change it up and get different stuff everytime. Last time I was there I had the big philly steak sub on italian herb and cheese with the works, minus jalapeno peppers. ALWAYS toasted.

Big Philly is a real man's sandwich. The amount of protein in a 12'' big philly sandwich is... well, staggering.

Also, probably the tastiest of all Subway fillings.

Sounds good. But it needs Chilli sauce

I will feel as if I am cheating on Chipotle... But I'll try it tomorrow and report back to you.

Back
Top Bottom