Originally Posted by Thelis
ATTENTION: DELICIOUSNESS WILL ENSUE!
Subs: a guide by Thelis.
1. Go to your neighborhood subway.
2. Approach the Indian guy.
3. Ask for a 12'' Italian herbs and cheese.
4. Ask for the Big Philly meat, but ask for double meat.
5. Watch his amazed expression.
6. Provolone cheese, also double.
7. Ask him to toast it.
8. For the toppings; take Olives, Green Peppers, and Pickles.
9. Chipotle Southwestern sauce.
10. Pay $12.00.
Thelis, I'm terribly sorry, but this guide is insufficient for satisfying taste buds :P
The correct instructions should be:
1. Drive to Subway
2. Approach the meth addict that is going to make your sandwich (not even kidding)
3. Hold back laughter when they smile, seeing their rotted teeth, after you ask for a footlong Monterrey Cheddar
4. Proceed to clearly state that you want chicken terryaki with pepperjack cheese--toasted.
5. Correct them when they reach for the American
6. Make small talk while the toaster oven takes 20 longest-seconds-of-your-life to get your sub wonderfully toasted
7. Ask for extra tomato, extra cucumber, and a few onions and banana peppers
8. Tell them to apply sweet onion sauce
9. Let them cut and then wrap up your sandwich
10. Proceed to pay ~$8.00, wondering why the chicken terryaki STILL isn't part of the $5 footlong menu.
11. Exit, leaving a little piece of your heart in that there restaurant.
12. Enter your mode of transport, start it, and drive to your place of residence to enjoy your warm sub in better sanitary conditions.