Joking aside, McLaren F1:

mclarenf11.jpg

Re: The All New Car thread...

My car.. 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer

375941656cTVYFe_ph.jpg

375942422uxrpKQ_ph.jpg

If I could get ANY other car.. It'd be a Scion xB
2005%20Scion%20xB.jpg

Well, since it's a car thread, here's a couple of pictures of mine. Don't have any exterior shots yet:

I had a few on Photobucket but had to take them off to make room for computer pictures. Here's a couple right off the bat...

My sig from Corolla website:
SigPict3.jpg

My supercharger pict. This is older because look how new it is and not dusty. It is dusty now, lol:

100_0379.jpg

oooo i see u got pics of the veyron! its a 1.2 million dollar car. the veyron is the second one in the first post 4 those of u who dont know. personally i would rather have a hayabusa or a tomahawk instead of any car but if i were to have a car it would be the veyron because it has been tested at over 300mph!

Mine? Volkwagen Polo J Reg... not sure what that is, but it is old, lol.

However, looking through this thread... nobody has pictured any actually proper cars... anybody want to see some proper cars?

Bentley Continental Flying Spur:
0223200511472135.jpg

Kia Sedona:
kia_lg_2003_sedona.jpg

Chrysler Voyager:
chrysler_voyager.jpg

and of course the Mercedes Maybach, which I cannot find a picture of, but it is amazing.

Proper Cars! :D

No way is that a Reliant Robin I see before me?!
(I might be wrong lol)
LEGEND of a car though no matter what.

I'm actually working on my neighbour's Triumph TR6 (all you english know what it is :p)

My dad was a car mechanic so we offered my neighbour to help him restore it, i took out the starter mortor 2 days ago, a real pain because of its location.

Well, i'll post pics up probably 2morrow when i'm working on the car again with my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom