Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 09:37 PM   #11
In Runtime

Send a message via ICQ to MatW
Default Re: moronic hacker

LOL can you imagine that guy!

Old 04-28-2005, 01:02 AM   #12
Fully Optimized

Dude That Is Some Of The Best Stuff Ever. Couldnt Stop Laughing For A Couple Of Minutes!!

Old 04-28-2005, 02:24 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

hahahaha DST indeed!!!!!

stoopid turd!!!! i was half expecting some1 in that to turn around and do the bitch while the threats were being made!!!! that woulda been even better!

-The real criminals are the ones who dont get caught...
-The soldier, above all else prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must bear the wounds and scars of war.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:21 AM   #14
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to connchri

I think doing himself was funny enough, LMAO!
Old 04-28-2005, 06:07 AM   #15
xxcobraxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Haha, I've seen that on the other forum I post on....

Keep in mind people.. he's NOT a hacker. That's not the image of a hacker... He is a lame Script Kiddie, who just uses lame programs off the web to wreck havok in the world. I, as a white-hat hackers, look down on these stupid people. Please don't misinterpret this moron for the rest of the hacker community. White-hat hackers, such as myself, have nothing to do with idiots like that.

But anyways, that is one of the best 127.0.0.1 jokes I've ever heard.

EDIT:

He wasn't giving anyone his IP cobra.... 127.0.0.1 is not a routable IP... :P
He aint a script kiddie, you dont even know him so dont say he is a script kiddi, do you know wht a script is?

And everytime there is a hacking thread or post you always say you are a hacker, for staters stop showing of its stupid, second i dont think nobody is intrested.

Ill get someone in here 1 day and he would tell me the truth about hackers. AKA IDOT

WWW.SOCOMCODES.COM

^^^
There hackers and they say real hackers dont say they are hackers, they say there bullshitting.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:57 AM   #16
Baseband Member

Holly Crap I am still laughing that is some funny Sh**,thanks for that one needed it bad
Old 04-28-2005, 09:50 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Quote:
He aint a script kiddie, you dont even know him so dont say he is a script kiddi, do you know wht a script is?
1. The person who "tried" to hack on that site (bitchchecker) is DEFINATELY a Script Kiddie.

2. If you don't agree with me, go look up what the term means.

3. I probably know what a SK is much better then you.

Quote:
And everytime there is a hacking thread or post you always say you are a hacker, for staters stop showing of its stupid, second i dont think nobody is intrested.
1. Because I'm a white-hat hacker, there really isn't anything bad to hide.

2. The reason I made that post is because the idiotic media associates the term "hacker" with bad people who just want to destroy the world. Which is so insanly wrong. They are reffering to crackers, or specifically, Black Hat hackers. Almost all of the hacking community dislikes these people. Look up what hacker means people. We are just programmers and computer experts who go above and beyond the usual.

Quote:
Ill get someone in here 1 day and he would tell me the truth about hackers. AKA IDOT
That site is pretty bullshitty. I mean, their forum has a "How to Hack" section? That's just stupid. Those are the hackers who call themselves hackers, but in reality, they're not. Those are the people we mostly hate...

The point of all this.. a hacker is NOT the malicious hacker that the media says he/she is. They are reffering to crackers or black-hat hackers. It just pisses me off when people mix up those terms.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #18
xxcobraxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
That site is pretty bullshitty. I mean, their forum has a "How to Hack" section? That's just stupid. Those are the hackers who call themselves hackers, but in reality, they're not. Those are the people we mostly hate...
1. Well your just not a hacker then are you, you said you were a hacker (lmao), and you just said the people who call themselves hackers, there not, you said (they're)

2. They have a Thread called ''How To Hack'' because its ps2 coding, there is someone on there called IDOT ask him m8, he made magic codes, he programmed the whole thing nearly, he hacked the codes for him and him only but other people, his best mates got them of him because he told them, socom 2 he goes onto, he lives in USA and you cant play from USA to England servers on socom 2, only he can because he hacked DNAS and the UK servers, now i cant hack and i aint intrested, whats the point in hacking, i do not no.

He is amazing, here read this thread about him

http://www.socomcodes.com/vb/showthr...6&page=1&pp=10

http://www.socomcodes.com/vb/showthr...highlight=IDOT

I did find some others the other day about him, just cant find them, i really wont to know he has gone my self because i think he is cool.