'morning all

Northerner1

Solid State Member
Found this forum a couple of days back. Been at Cool Chip for a while - nice pleasant group but very quiet over there - helpful, but very few postings.

I don't post a lot but enjoy the chat and tips - just got into wireless home networking and that's a whole new ball game for an ageing wrinkly like me!

Oh BTW, I'm in the north of Scotland - still a bit chilly up here but there's always a glass of The Macallan to warm you up!

Afternoon :D

Im from Cumbria, so i kinda know what cold is, seen asthough its cold all the time here

Anyway, hope you enjoy these great forums :)

Northerner said:
Found this forum a couple of days back. Been at Cool Chip for a while - nice pleasant group but very quiet over there - helpful, but very few postings.

I don't post a lot but enjoy the chat and tips - just got into wireless home networking and that's a whole new ball game for an ageing wrinkly like me!

Oh BTW, I'm in the north of Scotland - still a bit chilly up here but there's always a glass of The Macallan to warm you up!

Yep! The south is much better! Hope you have fun!

Hi Lord K , I am from Norwich so it is kinda in the middle i guess. Well not really it is actually more south. NIce new sites by the way David.

Yeah i read the newsletter this morning and i really like the two gaming ones. SO do you actually own like loads of websites and forums.OR what.

Back
Top Bottom