More iPhone News

You should definitely buy an iPhone and sell it to him.

Also, why is the pastor play 360? Aren't the best games on that not exactly... nice..?

Not all of them. He plays like Halo and BF2. Stuff like that. Killing isn't the issue. Indecency is.

So in his opinion, an army can go in and pillage and burn down a village, but the soldiers cannot have their way with the women?

I find it a lot cheaper to not even have a cell phone. I have no use for one, I'm only 17. If I want to call someone (very seldom do I have to) I use our home phone. If I want to get on the internet or IM, I use a PC (it's got a bigger screen and keyboard). If I want to take pictures, I use a 5 megapixel digital camera. If I want to take video, I use a MiniDV camcorder. I don't even know what else cell phones do now... The point is, unless you need to call someone on the go all the time, what's the point in a cell phone? I'm sure you all have most of the stuff mentioned above, plus a cell phone and a bill to go along with it, so don't give me the "All that stuff costs more than a cell phone" deal... Plus all that stuff above gives you ease of use and better quality overall. I can see the point if you need to take calls on the run, but if you don't, why? What's the point in the extra, low quality, stuff on the phones too?

The army is serving their country. They have to take orders or risk being court marshalled. No women. XD

I find it a lot cheaper to not even have a cell phone. I have no use for one, I'm only 17. If I want to call someone (very seldom do I have to) I use our home phone. If I want to get on the internet or IM, I use a PC (it's got a bigger screen and keyboard). If I want to take pictures, I use a 5 megapixel digital camera. If I want to take video, I use a MiniDV camcorder. I don't even know what else cell phones do now... The point is, unless you need to call someone on the go all the time, what's the point in a cell phone? I'm sure you all have most of the stuff mentioned above, plus a cell phone and a bill to go along with it, so don't give me the "All that stuff costs more than a cell phone" deal... Plus all that stuff above gives you ease of use and better quality overall. I can see the point if you need to take calls on the run, but if you don't, why? What's the point in the extra, low quality, stuff on the phones too?

You do have a good point. Heck, if it wasn't for my job, I probably would have given up my cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom