More Firefox Flaws?!

Giancarlo said:
Well your problem LK is I go both ways here. I like Microsoft for such great programs like Windows XP and Media Player. However, IE sucks.

Intel did a good job a few years back, but now their line of processors suck.
Internet Explorer 6 sucks, previous versions suck, Internet Explorer 6 SP2 is good, reasonably, but inherits from 6 in that people don't trust it - nor do they apparently install SP2. Internet Explorer, what I can only presume is 7 unless they bring out a whole new Browser full stop, will not however.

Lord Kalthorn I'll give you this,with windows sp2 installed ie is better than it used to be and the features such as having activex autoinstaller disabled is extreamly useful and it is a vast improvement on any other browser microsoft have produced. bu the bottom line is that microsoft will need to pull their finger out and recode a new browser from scratch for it to match firefox. i've now used firefox for a year and would never go back. but for the average user who goes online to check the sport for 5 mins on a dial up connection ie is fine. fire fox however is much more suited for broadband or dsl connections as it is more secure and has a much more convenient user interface. :D

dreamweaverdude said:
Lord Kalthorn I'll give you this,with windows sp2 installed ie is better than it used to be and the features such as having activex autoinstaller disabled is extreamly useful and it is a vast improvement on any other browser microsoft have produced. bu the bottom line is that microsoft will need to pull their finger out and recode a new browser from scratch for it to match firefox. i've now used firefox for a year and would never go back. but for the average user who goes online to check the sport for 5 mins on a dial up connection ie is fine. fire fox however is much more suited for broadband or dsl connections as it is more secure and has a much more convenient user interface. :D
Firefox confuses me :D with its... Tabs... that just get in the way :D

I'm sure its nice for people who have been used to using it for a little while maybe... but where is the MSN Toolbar? ;)

How can you possibly hate tabs? You mean you prefer to have 10 windows opened on your desktop, as opposed to 1 window, with each of them available in a click?

Each Window is available at a click; even with 54 like I had this morning becuase my e-mail was off yesterday, or 30 like I have now. Its much better as a menu than as a Tab.

Back
Top Bottom