Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
Golden Master
Default Re: Moral Question

your personal decision on wether to do it will be up to yourself
I personally couldnt cheat as i would be too nervous about getting caught out for instance by people reading your body language

depends how you would cheat , for instance if it was maths /sciences etc and you took a few formula into the test with you i wouldnt think to badly about this as in the real world people look up formulas they dont know or arent familliar with its not like in the real world you are expectedd to memorise everything but then again that gives you an unfair advantage over all the other candidates in the exam

Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #12

don't cheat.

you revise, cheating is just stupid

IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

cheating can also be a way through life
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
Site Team
Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Had the chance in the past, and I didn't do it. While a bad grade sucks, I'd rather get the grade I deserve. Bad grades are motivation to do better.
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #15

Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
Had the chance in the past, and I didn't do it. While a bad grade sucks, I'd rather get the grade I deserve. Bad grades are motivation to do better.
Great quote! But yeah. That's what I'll do. Plus I'm sure I can get at least a 78...
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
Site Team
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

Well, I usually am the one cheated off of, and I let anyone that wants to read my answers off my test. It's there problem if they want to cheat. Usually, if I get stuck on a problem, I will take a peek at my nieghbors and see what they got. Except in two of my classes, my friend next to me doesnt always let me, she is not a fan of cheating, lol. In physics, the teacher is a freaking genious, but he just lectures, so my friend and I just read magazines all class, then when the test day comes, I figure it out on my own, open book so its fairly easy. He just copies the entire test over my shoulder. 3 friends and I sit near each other, and 2 pay attention, and me and my friend that read mags dont, but I always get the highest grade, and my friend behind me changes an answer or two so we are good, lol. Otherwise, I usually know everything on tests in classes and get 90s or so, and my grades are usually 93-98. Except spanish, I'm not good at it really, so I just copy off my friend Jose when I can, or guess. Make cool designs in the scantron. Last years final I got a 48% or something. Brought my grade to a B.

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote