Monster energy appreciation thread

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Monster Energy appreciation thread

I'm drinking a Monster Energy right now, a red one (Khaos) to be specific. I've never had a red one before, it's great, I love it.

Anyone else drink Monster or any other kind of energy drink?

I drink Mountain Dew if that counts. I've actually never had an energy drink like Red Bull, Monster, etc.

I drink Monster, Cocaine, Redbull, Bawls, and a lot of mountian dew. I want to try the new MD energy drink!

The best energy drink hands down is Bawls. Nothing beats the taste or the caffeine levels.

I love monster!!!!!!!! monster ftw!

I like the original!
Have you ever tried the low-carb (blue) one? I did once and it sucked, it's like watered down, not very good.

I want to try the new MD energy drink!
You mean Amp? I drink Amp a bit too, it's good. I like the Amp overdrive, it has a cherry flavor to it, very good.

Energy drinks are ok, nothing that special. And way too expensive for me to drink all the time. So I'll be sticking with water and juice. :p

^-Same here. I don't find energy drinks useful for me...or it does, but I'm not seeing the difference.

yeah i ocasionally drink energy drinks but not for enerygy jus coz they taste nice.

1 thing i will suggest to the legal members is red bull and vodka hmmmmm gets u pissed pretty quick too.

the most common energy drink i have is lucozade simply coz its 1 of the cheapest and tastes nice

Monster and Bawls are my favorites. I drink one or two on my late night game sessions.

Back
Top Bottom