Monitor Being Cut Off - HELP!

xxguit3rxx

Baseband Member
Hey,

I have recently run into a pretty annoying problem..I turned off my PC this morning and for some reason a blue screen occurred. I have small hardware issues with the RAM im pretty sure which is causing these, the error is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...but thats not the issue right now. When I powered it back on my main monitor (right side) seemed to be cut off at the bottom, meaning any full screen application would not go any lower than that margin..here is an image.

http://i.imgur.com/c0ndf.jpg

I have looked around and found nothing, anything I have found the solutions have not proved successful. Any help with this would be appreciated, reformatting is my last option so if that could be avoided, would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane.

Is there an 'auto' fit button on the monitor. I usually start with that. If that doesn't help, check the resolution to make sure it's not changed.

Yeah I have tried both of those solutions, but no luck....i really do not want to have to reformat..I even tried installing the drivers and resetting the values but nothing..

Try a different monitor? Take out the Vid Card and see if it works with the onboard video?

Might also be worthing trying to get the blue screen/memory issue taken care of first to see if it has any relation to that?

Back
Top Bottom