Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Moments you were with a girl

Think back to a time you were with a girl and remember a moment when at the time you saw nothing wrong with what you were doing but now that you think about it your reaction is "WTF was I doing!?"

Here's one of mine: I picked up this girl for our first date (just went out for dinner is all) and it was nice when she said that she liked my truck. Being a man, of course I am pleased with this. We had a great meal and seemed to hit it off. Driving back to my house we got on the subject of my truck and I was like "oh ya i just installed a new exhaust. Want to hear it?" (WTF?) She says "i can hear it". So I respond "no, it's better with the windows down". So i roll down my window not even thinking that (1) She likely has no interest in the exhaust system on my truck and (2) It's freakin cold outside so why I am rolling down my window?? LOL! It sounds so stupid to me now...haha

Ok now you go

edit - embarrassing moments are good too, keep em coming! lol

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Moments you were with a girl

I didn't use protection during the first time I had sex. I was anxious to do it, haha.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

This wasn't with a girl but. . .

When I was 16 I was out cruising around on my motorcycle. As I came up to a stop sign, I noticed a hot brunette riding a horse in the nearby field. As I made the turn, for some inexcusable reason, I shifted into second. I found myself laying on the ground as the bike had slid out from underneath me. I just got back up, climbed on the motorcycle and rode away. I never once turned back to see if she was laughing at me.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
This wasn't with a girl but. . .

When I was 16 I was out cruising around on my motorcycle. As I came up to a stop sign, I noticed a hot brunette riding a horse in the nearby field. As I made the turn, for some inexcusable reason, I shifted into second. I found myself laying on the ground as the bike had slid out from underneath me. I just got back up, climbed on the motorcycle and rode away. I never once turned back to see if she was laughing at me.

ROFL!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

I was driving my buddy's DB9, olive green. I stop at a red light. Next to me, a very cute girl pulls up in some Japanese car- a Toyota I think. I rev the engine, roll down my window and say "How about you follow me, I'm going to a party." To which she replied, "Get a less flashy car you prick!" and drove away.

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ronspc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
I was driving my buddy's DB9, olive green. I stop at a red light. Next to me, a very cute girl pulls up in some Japanese car- a Toyota I think. I rev the engine, roll down my window and say "How about you follow me, I'm going to a party." To which she replied, "Get a less flashy car you prick!" and drove away.

damn

WWW.INSANITECHPC.COM
Ronspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

Haha, these are classic!

Mines rather sad

I worked at this gadget place for around 2 months before they closed down when I was 16-17 and I was working there for around a month, and while stacking shelves, I noticed this really pretty/cute girl looking at me from across the shop, and she just kept smiling at me, and I was smiling at her.
Must have been about 3 minutes or so, as I went to and from to get stock, and then...she was gone
Why didn't I go up to her!!! That, I will never know. I always have missed opportunities though...

Another one was in college, and I was waiting for a room to become empty, because another class was in there before hand, and this, again, a very pretty/cute girl was waiting for a mate.
They seemed to be getting up and so I made a comment saying "oh, I think their coming out now", and then they all sat down again and i went "oh...oka, maybe not" and started laughing and so did she.
They then came out though and she smiled and left.

Then, I didn't see her for ages, and then around the corner as I was walking down a corridor comes her, and I recognised her straight away, and we again smiled at each other as we passed, and I said "hey".

Again, another missed opportunity, because it was nearing the end of my years there, and I never saw her again
Old 04-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post

Who cares! You're in a DB9!

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ronspc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 View Post
Who cares! You're in a DB9!
who cares! he just got dissed.

WWW.INSANITECHPC.COM
Ronspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #10
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Got another. . .

Was out at a party with this blond girl. Smokin' hot bod and all. She got pretty blitzed. On the way back to her place, we pulled over in a nice secluded spot and were making out in my pickup. I made a move, and was soundly rejected.

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote