Mods replying in locked threads

MarxSoccer

BSOD
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=24503

Again!

Can we just make it a friendly little rule that if one mod locks a thread, if another mod want's to post in it, he needs to open it back up, atleast for a short period of time to see if anyone has something to ask or discuss.

Again, not pointing any fingers or anything, just suggesting an, in my eyes, good idea.

if you look at the length of the post, the content/consideration that has gone into it you can see it probably took longer than the five minutes time difference to write...

And the edit to say that it was me who locked it suggests that he hadn't seen my reply...

I think in this case it was a genuin mistake...

Although as soon as a read the subject of this post my ears started to burn as I'm possibly one of the worst for doing this...

I liked member.php?u=6557arrizx's post... lol... but yeah... a democracy sounds good. And about that locking thing, that's a good idea too, just because it's not exactly fair.

jac006 said:
I liked arrizx's post... lol... but yeah... a democracy sounds good. And about that locking thing, that's a good idea too, just because it's not exactly fair.

HAHA of course you did, lol...

If they just want to add an opinion it's fine, but no offence malbuc87uk you shouldn't ask questions and a locked thread. I don't mean to center out malbuc87uk (even though i just did,sorry) because that should apply to all MODS.

Yes, I plan to introduce a rule where mods should not reply to threads unless for a valid reason

lol if its only fair that members are allowed to add a point about a rule etc in a locked thread then whats the point in locking it??

i no from now on we will let all flame wars rage on untill everyone is so p|$$3|) of at each other they just leave

sound good?

or would you like it if we just locked threads for no apparent reason with no explanation of why were locking it?

A thread is locked for a reason, if the thread was wrongfully locked then it can be re-opened.As far as flame wars go, they are not threads that will get my approval.

Back
Top Bottom