Modern Warfare 2 Release

I'm broke atm. Once I can afford to throw $50 down the drain, I'll pick it up for PC. Though I have a feeling that $50 will end up going into my truck.. :p

If anyone wants to join me on Xbox Live my GT is HERPDERRRP. I'll be on pretty much all day today.

From what I have read so far, the campaign takes 5-6 hours to complete on regular (seems a little short but whatever). The single player is getting good reviews at least. The multiplayer on the other hand, as I've been told, has stepped up to the next level of being too "arcade-like". There is little or no tactical skill and matches tend to last 5 minutes.

So far what from what I have seen of my housemate playing it and from what I have read I don't see myself getting enough out of the game to buy it. I'm pretty sure I am going to wait for Battlefield Bad Company 2 for a good multiplayer experience.

I went to Gamestop and got it. I hate how it runs through Steam....the game sometimes will randomly crash for no reason if we are trying to find a game.

Back
Top Bottom