Modern Warfare 2

fps have nothing to do with how fast a guy moves
its not like a video
every frame is rendered
so if u run somthing at 30 fps
and then at 60 if the guy is moving at the same speed the only difference is that 2 frames for every tinny movement is being rendered instead of 1 frame if you understand what i mean

Also, when you see it running at 60FPS the animations of the other guys running around don't seem right. It's like they've been deliberately slowed down and it feels weird and out of place.

You're going to hate me for this, but I've seen CoD4 on the PS3 (which runs at ~30FPS unlike 60 on the 360) and the animation and movement seems more realistic and makes more sense.

Ok the ps3 plays COD4 and 5 at 60fps capped, the reason it looks more fluid is because ps3 automatically has vertical sync enabled and it is triple buffed.

A computer might play cod 4 or 5 at 150fps. it looks weird because your monitor is only capable of a 60hz refresh rate (60 frames per second refresh rate). In one seconds time your video card has produced 90 more frames than your monitor can display. This is why you get a weird tearing of frames. Alot of people dont know this, but you need to enable vertical sync if this is happening to you because it restricts your video card from producing more frames than your monitor can show.

Ok the ps3 plays COD4 and 5 ...

A computer might play cod 4 or 5...

There is no 5, CoD World at War is not 5, Modern Warfare 2 is not 5 nor 6 if you didnt know. I think they dropped CoD4, and just called it Modern Warfare 2 instead.

Back
Top Bottom