Moderator Reviews Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the account options. You don't appear on the signed on list.

Slayer, since you seemed for the idea of being reviewed, I made a thread for you. If I mis-read your post, feel free to close it.

meh. i think this thread is going to end up being closed
Definitely not, no way, these things have to be discussed, if this forum were to be closed, we'd have David down on us like a ton of bricks, if there is a abusive post made here, report it & a mod will be along.

Definitely not, no way, these things have to be discussed, if this forum were to be closed, we'd have David down on us like a ton of bricks, if there is a abusive post made here, report it & a mod will be along.
:confused: This is a thread, not a forum. A forum is the category like the Social Lounge, General Computer Hardware & Software, For Sale, etc.

:confused: This is a thread, not a forum. A forum is the category like the Social Lounge, General Computer Hardware & Software, For Sale, etc.
Ooo, sorry.
ohmy.gif

At any rate,I don't see any of these being closed. People are giving us great feedback, and not abusing it. If it sticks like that, we will keep it open, and maybe even do this again.

Yes, that's whay Nasha wasn't on the original list, and why G35X and Mr. Mixx are not on it. They just haven't been active enough for some of you to make oppinions on them.

However, if they want to be added, that is possible.

It's nice to be mentioned, thanx but i'm glad i'm not on the list... anyways i do have to appologize for not being here more often, but i'm working two jobs keeping my lady happy, and i really can't afford an internet connection..seriously.

so i try to be here when i can, i've asked David to keep me on as a mod , i will be here alot more pretty soon. i plan on getting a high speed connection soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom