Moderator Reviews Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
OK, you guys have asked, so here it is. This is the official CF moderator review where you, the members, give us feed back. We are looking for honest feed back, and constructive criticism. Every active mod has their own thread to be reviewed in to make it easier for us to pick apart what is directed at us, and what is directed at our other teammates.

There are a few rules to be followed here:
~ NO FLAMING
~ Constructive criticism only. Just something like "You suck" is not welcome.
~ If you have not seen enough of the moderator to make a review, don't review them.

Anyone who breaks the rules, will get a Three-day ban. To protect you members, the moderator being reviewed in a particular thread CANNOT ban for remarks made in their review. If you see a problem in one of the threads, please PM a mod that isn't the one the thread is reviewing (If it's reviewing me, don't PM me with concerns about a post in my review for example).

This is the first time CF has done something like this. If it works like we are hoping it will, I'm sure this is something we will continue. Don't blow it for yourselves. You say you want a say in how we work, and this is your chance.

Review Threads:
ArrizX
Brookfield
Celegorm
G35X
Kage
Mark Thorpe
Root
Slayer
Thelis

Can we use this thread to raise a few points about the other mods, whom threads have not been created.

You have also forgotton G35X, these 3 mods, are not around anymore, one has recently said that he is rarely on here, and is on other forums, thats fair play to him, but I think that to be a moderator then you do need to at least spend some time here.

I realise that Slayer, and 99Nasha have been moderators for an extremely long time, and well if it is a matter of respect that you are still keeping them with moderator status, can I suggest appoint two more mods alongside them.

Personally I would like to see Setishock back here as mod, but that is my viewpoint.

Overall I believe that this forum is well moderated, I would add one point directed at David.

I realise that it is your forum, and that you have worked hard over it, I would comment though that I think that you need to appoint a co admin, to help you in your role. If you don't feel that you wish to do that, then I believe that you need to spend more time on comments made in the Comments, suggestions, feedback section. It is often infuriating when you don't deign to comment on the threads made there.

Again overall, I would say congratulations, on creating a well populated, and diverse community, where so many have tried and failed.

Can we use this thread to raise a few points about the other mods, whom threads have not been created.

You have also forgotton G35X, these 3 mods, are not around anymore, one has recently said that he is rarely on here, and is on other forums, thats fair play to him, but I think that to be a moderator then you do need to at least spend some time here.

I realise that Slayer, and 99Nasha have been moderators for an extremely long time, and well if it is a matter of respect that you are still keeping them with moderator status, can I suggest appoint two more mods alongside them.

Personally I would like to see Setishock back here as mod, but that is my viewpoint.

Overall I believe that this forum is well moderated, I would add one point directed at David.

I realise that it is your forum, and that you have worked hard over it, I would comment though that I think that you need to appoint a co admin, to help you in your role. If you don't feel that you wish to do that, then I believe that you need to spend more time on comments made in the Comments, suggestions, feedback section. It is often infuriating when you don't deign to comment on the threads made there.

Again overall, I would say congratulations, on creating a well populated, and diverse community, where so many have tried and failed.
Can I just point out that that the list of mods for review has been finalised, that means to me that no more names can be added, why do you mention G35x, as far as I can see there's no reason for him to be reviewed, mine is on that list, & I of course accept that decision to include me.

I mentioned the other mods, not just G35X because, I believe that we should be able to review all the mods.

The very fact that he isn't on here much anymore, should be an issue to be reviewed. I am not saying he should be removed from moderator status, but we should of been given an option to review all the mods.

if these other 3 mods are not going to be reviewed then as far as im concerned they are not moderators.

They are not being reviewed since they really are not on enough for you to get a good idea of how they do their job.

If there is enough of a calling, I could add them.

well they are still moderators and id like to review them. if they are not on the review list and not online enough then why are they still mods anyway?
(i dont want to get rid of them btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom