Moderator nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok mates , let's keep this on track & in focus.All we want is your opinion on who should be Mod.

Let's keep personal stuff out for now, that will be weighed out when we have a list of names.

I've been a mod of a computer forum before, and admin of a site now(non comp related) I'm willing to help out if anyone would want me to be a mod.

How boutme? I am like always on and usually pick up and spam fast. I may not be liekd a lot but i spend ALOT of time here.

by the way that Netlight has been constantly spamming my sites for the last week means he has some maturity issues and i believe he cannot be trusted with any powers what so ever

the person most likely to be mod is someone neutral, someone who doesnt ad wood to the fire(meaning doesnt carry on fighting or get others annoyed), someone mature and responsible, someone that makes sence, someone who's decisions will be fair

if your one of those people that start on carrying arguments then your not mod material as you should stay neutral at all times and try to calm everyone down and not ad to the arguament

and also those that kiss ass just to get votes will defiantly never be mod

ass kissers and beggers for votes are lame and i will make it my goal to see you never be mod, as that just pisses me and most people of

LOL, I hope you don't think I'm kissing ass ;P I was just stateing that I've helped with sites before; had some experience, etc... Not that it makes too much difference I suppose, but ya know.

Well, I know votes are everything, but I would like to be a mod here to clean things up a bit. No, I wouldn't flaunt my power or anything, just a few things could be done to make this place better...

i guess my vote goes to alvino, since he helps out alot and is usually neutral in the debates, etc.

edit: oh and also trdcorrola, i think he'll be good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom