Modding Xbox,Need Opinions

Ok,So i have done the hardpart (Soft Modding) so now im doing some case mods,i cant decide between colours,Im Planning on buying these mods:

xb-brushedchrome.jpg

and

frontshowingjewel.jpg

But i cant decide on colours,I Can the Lights in These colours:

BLUE

RED

ORANGE

WHITE

GREEN

AMBER

I Can get a combo of colours too (E.g Blue Controller ports,Green Power LED with a Red Center Jewel).

I Can also get the Decals in basically any colour i want.

I was thinking Blue Lights with a brushed Chrome decal,it would look like this:

picture89.jpg

But I cant Decide.

Opinions people?

P.s Any other mods you think i should get,please post :D

i like the last pic with the chrome and the blue lights

BTW, why do you still have and xbox - do they even make games for them anymore

A Softmodded xbox can do everything a Chipped xbox can do,it just requires a bit more work.A Modded xbox can run Unsigned software such as emulators,So i can play:

Sega Megadrive
Atari 2600
MAME
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64

I Can also play Backed up games,And its also a mad media center,Read more here.

Thanks for the opinion btw,yeah i like the way that last xbox is done.

Not a strong enough media center in my opinion. I have quite a few files that the xbox just can't crunch.
Anyway, I've never really cared for case modding. I have two soft modded xboxs, one with a 200gb hard drive.

It's pretty handy to take around with you, because theres so much stuff to play with, without needing to bring a bunch of discs.

Have you checked out these guys, custom cases, how to's, custom controllers, etc. They have some pretty sweet stuff.
Code:
[url]www.llamma.com/xbox/[/url]

u and ur supior modding skills :)

whats the screen used for? just to display info like a DVD player?

Going the extra mile with xbox modding is pointless. The most I would do is soft mod, bigger hard drive, and a clear case. LEDs are annoying, the LCD isn't all that useful (in my opinion) and the only downside to not using a mod chip is being forced to lock the hard drive.

when it comes to consoles, so far I have been happy with what comes out of the box

I like the silver and blue like in the picture but I think with any LED colour it should look pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom