Mod Review: Thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of THELIS. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. THELIS cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

Man, I remember when you still wore your CF diapers.... now your a mod.

For being the newest of all of us, you do a great job. Sometimes I do think you like to sticky some things that don't need to be, but other than that, you do great.

You are easy to talk to, and get a hold of. Those two things alone make you a good member, let alone mod. Team Thelegorm would be nothing with out you (not to mention have a lot weirder name.)

He hasn't been a moderator long but so far seems to take it seriously and shows a lot of commitment to keeping the forums covered when it needs it.

Pretty much a good mod, no major problems with his modding style, maybe a bit "know it all" but means well.

Will mature into a good mod imo.

The newest mod here I think and it does show, he has a tendency to be over zealous, and well needs to think things through a bit more.

I do feel that he has contributed to the issues over reputation, and he has to remember as a moderator, others will follow his lead in how he behaves in the forums.

Apart from that, in time he has the potential to be an excellent mod, and a real asset to the forum, keep it up.

last but not least thelis.
ive ran out of good things to say ....
... but im sure i can think of something ;)

i remember when he first became a mod, we were talking about it on skype. i knew he was the man for the job and i knew he would do good, and he has.
he keeps the forum clean, breaks up arguments, posts lots of useful info, and is still very social.
as long as he doesnt take the whole moderation thing too far and become too serious then i think he will be a great mod for years to come :D

hes a great mod
always help always posting funny stuff
keeping the spammers at bay
always knows the right thing to say
keep the good work up!

thelis what can i say about u expect your my 3rd and final mod i think does there job best. ( not 3rd best but 3rd in the way im posting lol)

i think i was here wen u got your mod powers and they best thing i can say about you is that you attitude hasnt changed since u got mod which is 1 of the best attributes a mod can have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom