Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doing double posting isn't something that takes years of practice to master. I have noticed the last few times he has double posted ..in his second post he says sorry for the double post so he knows he is doing it and that he shouldn't but still chooses to do it. If he can do it and not have any reprocussion then so should every member be allowed to also.
I agree, it's setting a bad example for new members.

Not doing double posting isn't something that takes years of practice to master. I have noticed the last few times he has double posted ..in his second post he says sorry for the double post so he knows he is doing it and that he shouldn't but still chooses to do it. If he can do it and not have any reprocussion then so should every member be allowed to also.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If he apologises for it [albeit begrudgingly and insincerely], why does he not correct it himself? Why should Mark Thorpe take time out of his day to clean up the mess?

It's his way of saying "Ha, i'm above the law"

So what if he makes a double post. It's not the end of the world.

To be honest, I think this all boils down to post count. You are all too obsessed with it.

yeah, i dont see whats too bad about double posting, but at least he could do is merge them, he is a mod for a reason :p

I guess the point is in regards to double posting is that it is against the rules and Brookfield needs to abide by the rules the same as anyone else. I dont see a problem with double posting, except that is against the rules. If a mod can do it, why cant everyone else. You cannot have one rule for one and another rule for everyone else.

Comon David, please clarify where you stand on this issue, is Brookfield above the rules????

There wasn't hardly anything wrong with him in the first place. Look. He is a great mod. If you hate him f**k off... becuase you are a sh*t member :d

Yeah you tell it! Everytime I look in the mirror I think to myself "Now THERE is a shit member who needs to fuc* off right there!"

Seriously Steve, no need to flame our opinions. We are entitled to them. That is why they are ours, not yours, but ours. Flaming in these threads is against the rules, and telling people to fuc* off is a pretty big flame.

Yeah you tell it! Everytime I look in the mirror I think to myself "Now THERE is a shit member who needs to fuc* off right there!"

Seriously Steve, no need to flame our opinions. We are entitled to them. That is why they are ours, not yours, but ours. Flaming in these threads is against the rules, and telling people to fuc* off is a pretty big flame.

Ahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom