Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #81
Golden Master

Default Re: Mod Review: Brookfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
Not doing double posting isn't something that takes years of practice to master. I have noticed the last few times he has double posted ..in his second post he says sorry for the double post so he knows he is doing it and that he shouldn't but still chooses to do it. If he can do it and not have any reprocussion then so should every member be allowed to also.
I agree, it's setting a bad example for new members.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #82
In Runtime

Quote:
Not doing double posting isn't something that takes years of practice to master. I have noticed the last few times he has double posted ..in his second post he says sorry for the double post so he knows he is doing it and that he shouldn't but still chooses to do it. If he can do it and not have any reprocussion then so should every member be allowed to also.
I was thinking the exact same thing. If he apologises for it [albeit begrudgingly and insincerely], why does he not correct it himself? Why should Mark Thorpe take time out of his day to clean up the mess?

Old 10-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #83
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
It's his way of saying "Ha, i'm above the law"
Old 10-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #84
Golden Master

So what if he makes a double post. It's not the end of the world.

To be honest, I think this all boils down to post count. You are all too obsessed with it.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:14 PM   #85
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

yeah, i dont see whats too bad about double posting, but at least he could do is merge them, he is a mod for a reason
Old 10-15-2007, 09:23 PM   #86
Site Team

I guess the point is in regards to double posting is that it is against the rules and Brookfield needs to abide by the rules the same as anyone else. I dont see a problem with double posting, except that is against the rules. If a mod can do it, why cant everyone else. You cannot have one rule for one and another rule for everyone else.

Comon David, please clarify where you stand on this issue, is Brookfield above the rules????
Old 10-15-2007, 09:25 PM   #87
Golden Master

It wasn't originally in the rules. Someone from the staff modified the forum rules, which once again shouldn't of happened.

Luckily there's an archive kept.
http://www.computerforums.org/rules.html
Old 10-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #88
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmonkey View Post
There wasn't hardly anything wrong with him in the first place. Look. He is a great mod. If you hate him f**k off... becuase you are a sh*t member :d
Yeah you tell it! Everytime I look in the mirror I think to myself "Now THERE is a shit member who needs to fuc* off right there!"

Seriously Steve, no need to flame our opinions. We are entitled to them. That is why they are ours, not yours, but ours. Flaming in these threads is against the rules, and telling people to fuc* off is a pretty big flame.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #89
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
Yeah you tell it! Everytime I look in the mirror I think to myself "Now THERE is a shit member who needs to fuc* off right there!"

Seriously Steve, no need to flame our opinions. We are entitled to them. That is why they are ours, not yours, but ours. Flaming in these threads is against the rules, and telling people to fuc* off is a pretty big flame.

Ahaha
Old 10-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #90
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

OK, now can we get this back to a review?

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
Closed Thread