Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #71
muz
Golden Master

Default Re: Mod Review: Brookfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmonkey View Post
There wasn't hardly anything wrong with him in the first place. Look. He is a great mod. If you hate him f**k off... becuase you are a sh*t member :d
well its your opinion there was hardly anything wrong with him in the first place , you cant go around telling people if they disagree with that then they are a s**t member and to f**k off it dosent work like that everyone is equaly entitle to their opinion as the last person .

Old 10-15-2007, 04:43 PM   #72
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
from what ive seen brookfield is improving. keep up the good work
That he is. That he is.

Quote:
There wasn't hardly anything wrong with him in the first place. Look. He is a great mod. If you hate him f**k off... becuase you are a sh*t member :d
Your one of a minority that thinks that he is perfect. Don't tell anyone to eff off because your oppinion is different than theres.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #73
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Your opinion is void.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #74
Golden Master

Quote:
It's good to know the majority of people in this thread are sh*t members.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 PM   #75
Golden Master

Wow, can't you guys see where this thread is headed? Every time someone says something bad about Brook, the people who dislike him will be like OmGZZz YAAa DuDE Br00K SUKZ0rZZ!!!1111 and the people who like him will argue. Every time somebody tries to defend him or say something good about him the same people who dislike him will be like OmGZZz DuDE j00 SUKZ0rZZ!!!1111 and the people who like him will argue.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:12 PM   #76
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Wow, can't you guys see where this thread is headed? Every time someone says something bad about Brook, the people who dislike him will be like OmGZZz YAAa DuDE Br00K SUKZ0rZZ!!!1111 and the people who like him will argue. Every time somebody tries to defend him or say something good about him the same people who dislike him will be like OmGZZz DuDE j00 SUKZ0rZZ!!!1111 and the people who like him will argue.
Nope not at all i was simply saying that webmonkey is entitled to his opinion i wasnt saying if i agree or disagree with his opinion at all as thats his opinion and who am i to judge his opinion
i was simply saying he cant say everyone who disagrees with him is s**t and should f**k off thats not how it works , in fact thats very imature way to deal with someone elses opinion you dont agree with telling them to f**k off
Old 10-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #77
Golden Master

I wasn't talking about you or anyone in specific muz. It's just that that's what's going to happen, people are going to take sides, etc etc etc.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:20 PM   #78
Daemon Poster

Quote:
I like Brookfield as a person. But so far every criticism I have seen brought against Brookfield in this thread has been valid. He DOES Double Post, he DOES break the rules and he sometimes has misinterpreted others posts and he seems a little quick to anger. Alot of folks like him as a person but sometimes as a mod he (like anyone else) has room for improvment, Hell none of us are perfect but when someone is in a position of power then you have to hold them accountable.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:20 PM   #79
Fully Optimized

I think Brookfield has gotten a lot better lately. Hes been a lot more laid back which is a good thing. The double posting still happens now and then but I think in time that can be fixed.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #80
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
The double posting still happens now and then but I think in time that can be fixed.
Not doing double posting isn't something that takes years of practice to master. I have noticed the last few times he has double posted ..in his second post he says sorry for the double post so he knows he is doing it and that he shouldn't but still chooses to do it. If he can do it and not have any reprocussion then so should every member be allowed to also.

Closed Thread