Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice guy, but he needs to learn the multi quote, not to double post about double post, and to be more objective about the issues here.

think hes a great mod but have 2 slight problems with him.

1. double posting
2. can take things the wrong way sometime

but i still feel i could PM him about n e problems

think hes a great mod but have 2 slight problems with him.

1. double posting
2. can take things the wrong way sometime

I got those same 2 probs with him, otherwise he's a great guy that means well in his moderating and posting.

Sorry to say Brookfield, I like you as a person, but not a moderator. You break too many rules for moderator, then seem to come up with the excuse for breaking the rules, is being a moderator. Had a few arguments with other members before, because people do seem to pressure him too much, and do seem to pick the bone off Brookfield.

Overall, fantastic person, but not a fantastic mod.

4/10 for being a mod..
10/10 for the person you are.

He seems to have this bizarre belief that he is better than everyone else, he is a liar and a hypocrite.

He is consistently lying to members, particularly about the issue of me being temporarily banned earlier this month, and cannot be trusted. Anyone who wants proof of this may send me a private message.

Continually and knowingly double posts and sneers and laughs at those who make him accountable for it. He has even done it again today even after the review thread has been created. Others who break the rules are banned left, right and centre and he gets given Brownie Points for it.

He misuses privileged information in order to deliberately send insulting messages independently of this forum. For all his talk of "responsible jobs" this would get anyone sacked on the spot in the real world.

He seems to think he is invincible. He just continually embarrasses himself by making ridiculous, outlandish claims such as how he can ban anybody he pleases... he went on and on for page after page about how he can ban any moderator he chooses, was told this was impossible, even by the very core laws of computer security, by seven different people before he eventually tried it himself and was presented with the well-known error message.

He is only here because he is a moderator, and you people give him attention he does not deserve. I will bet £10 on him never returning here again if he is no longer moderator [a position, I might add, he does not deserve]. He needs to get off his high horse and take a good look at the real world.

I really cannot be bothered typing any further points as I have made myself abundantly clear as it is.

So,

(unable to use basic functions such as the edit button and makes continual mistakes)

Maurice takes a lot of crap at this forum, I don't know wheither it's because he enforces the rules so well or just because people don't like him. That shouldn't be.

As for him as a moderator, like I said, he enforces the rules very well and keeps the forum clean. In a forum made up of mostly teenagers, I'd say that is a good asset.

in response to Allthingssacred.

now i apreciate you have you opinion but some of that stuff u said is just wrong this is a constructive criticism thread not a 'flaming match'.

Reported due to suggestion of peodophilia

A bit over the edge, but very true and I'd agree with almost all of it.

Brookfield does not have the technical knowledge required to moderate, which leads to painful errors in moderation. Also in no way follows forum rules, and seems that he likes to stir up stuff and needlessly lock threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom