Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #41
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Mmorpgs!

It has changed very much, and I went to WoW also, it was a great move.

I havent played wow in like 2 months though haha

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #42
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemp View Post
I know it used to be but now it is more glitching, but I still consider it one
sorry man...don't mean to jump on your case here but Diablo 2 was never ever ever ever an MMORPG....the first letter stands for Massive... in Diablo 2, sure they had millions of people playing (probably) but only in groups of 8 which is not massive at all. You might as well call other games that millions of people have bought like Starcraft and call that an MMORPG....it just doesn't work homes.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #43
Daemon Poster

Ok if you put it in that sense of not all players, but players who are interecting at a time then is isnt a mmorpg. I always considered it in the morpg class though. But ya it is a rpg.

Only if you could make bigger games with 50+ players

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
Old 08-21-2009, 03:49 AM   #44
Daemon Poster

silkroad is a pretty good game
Old 08-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #45
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Since I got my MSN account back, I can finally restore my GW account. Now I remember why I stopped playing. It was because non of my friends or family plays (even though they all own a copy), and I am pretty much stuck and don't want to hire those NPC mercenaries.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #46
Fully Optimized

I don't know what I think is the 'best' free one. All the one's i've played have been ok. The one I played the most, and therefore would have to say was the best because it held my attention the longest is Tales Of Pirates. It's good if you can find someone your age to play with. But when I quit, it was getting full of little kids...
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #47
Daemon Poster

Never heard of it, what is the overall story in it?

Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #48
Fully Optimized

http://top.igg.com/main.php

Create a character, level up...same as most.
Has a PVP arena as well as 'mazes' that open every 3 hours that are PVP and where you can go to get good equipment.
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #49
Daemon Poster

Sounds fun, Im going to check that out

Old 08-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #50
Golden Master

i am going to play runescape right now and catch some swordies or cut yew

nothing wrong with wanting to be younger is it?

ya gotta have some variety in your gamer life