Mmorpg

webber22

In Runtime
Hey guys, I know there might be other threads out there like this but couldn't find one in search! (I'm probably just being a retard with newb sauce on the side :p) Anyways, I was wondering if you guys had any good MMORPG suggestions! Something fun and addicting like wow but preferably free. But throw anything you want in! Any suggestions will do! Thanks alot guys :)

ALSO: Have any of you played guild wars? Did you like it?

guild wars is free and pretty fun and the 2nd one is coming out soon too i think

I always go with either Diablo 2 for some fun or World of Warcraft for more of a serious gaming type.

I play WoW (not that much anymore). I played all the Guild Wars series, and way back in the day I used to play Runescape. :p

Perfect world, last chaos, d&d online, Flyff....

Theres a bunch of good ones out there...

MMORPG.com has a HUGE list of them all rated on a scale of 1-10, and show the pay 2 play or micro transaction settings, and lets you custom search for just about anything..

I know of 2 free sights, Runes of Magic and Shaiya. There is a third but I can't think of the name.

Oh yes. I remember those 2 games. About 5 of my friends and I played RoM for 2 weeks, we just messed around but had a ton of fun.

Back
Top Bottom