MMO rpg's Myth of soma needs you.

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Here the thing guys, this isn't advertisement but I really need or want to help out the myth of soma, it's a great online rpg that ahs been around for years now, but alot of changes and moves have happand and has compromised what soma had including the community it's damaged the community in a big way, there used to be wars , guild wars, now there is hardly a person in the world. There are a few people that are helping to build this community up.

As I have been on this forum alot I got the idea that the guys on here that are fans of MMORPG'S maybe able to help me and that game out.

The game's changes and taken the popular game and made it back to nothing. I love this game soo much I've been working on thing's to build it back up again by donating etc.

I would do anything and I have done so much so I've written formally to the staff to change or allow the community a invoice to the game so we have a say, what the really does need is a whole new group of people to join and build the community back up again and hopefully it will progresss from there..

I apologize soo much if you don't want this game posted on here, I take all resonsibility for any arguement reguarding this thread.

But if you want to help out and give this game a chance you can find it here.

www.mythofsoma.net ( this original official site is now dead and been moved but you can still find information on it here)

and the website the game hosts on now unfortunetly is:

www.gnonline.net

All information to siging up and stuff can all be found on these sites..

Thanks for listning or reading

many reguards

Dom Young.

I put this in this area because I feel I can't get done because this is after all a social lounge I'm basicly dsicussing a game I play :)

I know this is bump, I take it no ones really interested lol hehe nevermind it was worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom