Missing Plane

I've just heard that the US have joined the search and sending out a plan going in the opposite direction of the destination.

The US has been involved since day 1 as there were American's involved and we have a slew of bases in the area.

It does seem that they are now heavily pushing the fact that this was not an accident, this was intentional.

There are rumours coming out that it was "stolen" for use in a future 9/11 type attack?

Bit useless for that, transponder on or off it will be detected by military as unauthorised flight & dealt accordingly.

Bit useless for that, transponder on or off it will be detected by military as unauthorised flight & dealt accordingly.

Whilst I see your point I would also ask why military didn't "deal" with it when it happened to change it's flight path and presumably not identify itself to anyone?

Also how come the military didn't "deal" with the planes that flew into the twin towers.

The military aren't just going to shoot something down that resembles a passenger airplane with hundreds of people on board without first trying to make contact and establish if it is a threat or not and even then it's not going to be the quickest process In the world.

Whilst I see your point I would also ask why military didn't "deal" with it when it happened to change it's flight path and presumably not identify itself to anyone?

Also how come the military didn't "deal" with the planes that flew into the twin towers.

The military aren't just going to shoot something down that resembles a passenger airplane with hundreds of people on board without first trying to make contact and establish if it is a threat or not and even then it's not going to be the quickest process In the world.

At the time no threat was imminent, now that a minute possibility of happening all flight plans will be scrutinised, any unauthorised jet flight plan detected will be dealt accordingly.

This incident will strengthen security up around the globe.

surprised the search is still on for this plane , was reading earlier today there are still hopes of finding passengers alive . I personally think all of this speculation must be dreadful for the families of those on the fight , not knowing if they can mourn or not . My thoughts truly do go out to them it must be horrific not knowing what has happened and there is no guarantee that you are going to find out any time soon .

surprised the search is still on for this plane , was reading earlier today there are still hopes of finding passengers alive . I personally think all of this speculation must be dreadful for the families of those on the fight , not knowing if they can mourn or not . My thoughts truly do go out to them it must be horrific not knowing what has happened and there is no guarantee that you are going to find out any time soon .

They had better find that plane soon if its in the water, or the black box will be destroyed. I think it has a two week limit before it basically degrates.

Black boxed are a bit more durable than being destroyed by 2 weeks under water try something like 2 years not 2 weeks . The problem they have though is the box will stop sending out a detectable signal after about 30 days and if they dont find the crash site the wreckage and black box could be anywhere in relation to each other especially if carried by an ocean current .

Black boxed are a bit more durable than being destroyed by 2 weeks under water try something like 2 years not 2 weeks . The problem they have though is the box will stop sending out a detectable signal after about 30 days and if they dont find the crash site the wreckage and black box could be anywhere in relation to each other especially if carried by an ocean current .

Last time I checked the black box just recorded flight paths, and recorded pilot's voices

Back
Top Bottom