Missing Member

did u miss me. I jsut moved to North Carolina! :p

research traingle area also! :p IBM and cisco are a hop and a skip away!

Just while your here LK, hoe the hell did you manage to get that many posts??? Ive been meaning to ask you

Seems you have been missed LK, so how is the updated version of the new forums going ? keep us posted...

I think its quite obvious what you do once you have raised your hand - you give me skin. From where... surprise me. Points will be given for originality. Ah-Hahaha... oh, I do crack myself up.

Haha; how was the Move FX! I did wonder why you have not been on MSN lately; not that I have been on it lately either.

Hmmm... how did I get so many Posts... I'd like to say endurance; but its not hard. I'd like to say Wisdom; but Mixx has a good number of posts too so that poos on that. I think its probably just my Uncommon-Handsomeness and Animal-Magnetism.

The new Forums... the new Forums are going well. I need to sit down and make my Class Libraries of Assmeblies and Components that can make it easy to extend the features and integrate the features into somebody's own site. I think anybody with a Forum and a site will know how hard it is to integrate features from the Forum in with the Site without one of those crappy Content Management Systems; and the Forums on those are even more crap than the System itself.

What'd you guys think of the Editor I'm trying to get my filthy Mits on? (RAD Editor)

hahahahahahahahahahaha athlon!!!!!!! u sly puppy u!!!!!

i think that athlons reply needs to be steered clear of for fear of sending the topic WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off topic!!!!

and yeah i was curious where u were... figured u were busy... got that right!

did u move into the set of apartments that u had on ur MSN Space??? they looked pretty cool!

neway hope that its all going well LK and Athlon!

remember to keep up appearances round here! some of us get a bit lonesome for the humour that u 2 provide around the forums!!!!

Adam's Eye? Toe? :p

Haha! That's not an apartment, that's a small house! I alwys picture Apartments as large Flats in High-Rise Buildings ... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom