Missing golden...

bullzi

Fully Optimized
DSC00001.jpg

^^^ that guy has been missing for 5+ hours in 20F with ice on the ground... hope he gets home, had him since 1st grade :(

is it old dog? was he sick\showing signs of serious aging? some animals when they are about to die run far away, or really old cat did this, we never found her. the really weird part is that our dog brought back her collar :eek:

although i hope you find him.

well according to his age in his profile, hes 16, so since first grade would be 10 years, so if they got the dog as a puppy, the dog was probably 10

he's about 8, but you know the funny thing, right as i posted this he barked and was at the back door, next time he runs away ill try posting here again, maybe its good luck :)

now my mom can sleep, lol, my dad was like "he'll be back" and mom was freaking out :D

so anyway, now that he's back, what kind of pets does everybody have?

Aha, maybe he went out for a little explore, my dog ran away from our yard through a hole in the fence, and we were scared shitless. She came back, 3 hours later, scratching at the gate :)

Aha, maybe he went out for a little explore, my dog ran away from our yard through a hole in the fence, and we were scared shitless. She came back, 3 hours later, scratching at the gate :)

ya he does that from time to time, usually he's only gone for a couple hours though and its not during winter, lol

Back
Top Bottom