Missile Test Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well think of it from the view of the world. Some country, thinking they're high and mighty can tell you to not make WMDs and yet they still have them? Something doesn't make sense there...it's just ridiculous how the US has become the "World Police".

alvino said:
Well think of it from the view of the world. Some country, thinking they're high and mighty can tell you to not make WMDs and yet they still have them? Something doesn't make sense there...it's just ridiculous how the US has become the "World Police".

I agree with you in that respect Alvin. What also pisses me off is were always there to help the rest of the country when in need like that of the Tsunami that took out Sumatra (ie, Financial, military, aid.), but yet when Katrina took out Louisianna, the rest of the world turn their heads.

I speak only in the regards to disasters where the US is looked upon and often expected to help.

but yet when Katrina took out Louisianna, the rest of the world turn their heads

Hey! Mexico helped! lol. But they were just kinda making fun of us though. Big USA needs help...

But yeah, noone likes us, end of story lol.

Well that's because most countries would love to see the US hurt. Even if it's nothing big to them, it's sort of like "entertainment" for them.

If you study the history of Korea, you know chances are they don't give a shit about attackign America, they want their country to be united. I also believe N. Korea is trying to get into the same boat that Iran is in so they can get all those trade benefits we are offering to Iran.

I woulnd't worry about it as in it attacking America, however Japan has somthing to worry about. Frankly its not going break out in a war anytime soon. N. Korea understands that a war would do more harm then good. They want America to begin to negotaite with them and promise them trade deals thats all.

And judging by how wrong the lunch went, i'd be more worried if they were throwing rocks at us.

the thing with the tsunami is that the countries involved couldn't possibly have fixe dit themselves.
the difference with hurrican katrina is that the money should have been spent on the levvys before the hurrican (seems korea isn't the only people with stuff 50 years old!) and in all fairnes the US was able to sort it's self out...

to whoever said that the people who arn't allowed Nuclear weapons have already prooven themsleves unworthy... the US is the only country ever to have actually used a nuclear weapon to indescriminantly kill people, far from just using one, the US used 2 bombs to decimate civillian cites (read men women children and babies). IMHO the US is the only country in the world that *prooven* that it can't be trusted with big weapons of mass destruction!
(also the US has used chemical weapons of mass destruction as well!)...

well I guess in some ways they are the best people to lecture other nations on how they should be used since they are the ones that have activly tested them on mass populations!

There were 7 missile launches, and i think there is 2 or 3 more that are waiting to launch...

But IMO we should press the big red button...

to whoever said that the people who arn't allowed Nuclear weapons have already prooven themsleves unworthy... the US is the only country ever to have actually used a nuclear weapon to indescriminantly kill people, far from just using one, the US used 2 bombs to decimate civillian cites (read men women children and babies). IMHO the US is the only country in the world that *prooven* that it can't be trusted with big weapons of mass destruction!

Yes, Truman decision to use the nuke to kill 300,000 civlians is far worse then killing thosee same ammount of civilians along with the entire japan army and a million american deaths on our side. As well having Japan divided up into two for 44 years is also a wonderful reason not use the nuke.

I fully respect Trumans decision to use the nuke, he knew that taking islands FAR AWAY from Japan that poeple fought to the death. He knew that a fight on homeland Japan would only be far more bloodier. Estimates said ally death toll for taking Japan could reach 1,000,000 ON OUR SIDE ALONE. In the course of this fight 300,000 civilians is a easly imagineable number to die due to the fighting, Japan army would also suffer I can see 80% death rate.

Truman saids far more lives then what poeple want to believe. Russia had already tooken back the lands that Japan stole in 1905 it was only a matter of maybe a month or two before there forces would cross the sea and invade the northern portion of Japan. Russia soliders would also rape, and steal as they marched into Japan killing everysingle Japan solider they saw without consideration of Human rights, just like they did in East Germany.

If yous till feel that using the nukes to kill 300,000 civilians to save MILLIONS MORE and keep Japan united was a mistake, then maybe you'd like to be a part of the million plus american soliders that would of died in Japan.

Japan would of fallen either way, but at what cost is teh question that Truman asked.

There were 7 missile launches, and i think there is 2 or 3 more that are waiting to launch...

But IMO we should press the big red button...

Taking military action aganist N. Korea isn't a wise option. THEY HAVE A LARGE ARMY. 1 out of every 2 males that are capable of serving in the armed forces, arae trained, and ready to fight. Do you really wanna fight that kinda war? And yes hitting them with a nuke will make the sitution much better, of cousre i'm sure the rest of the world will brush it off its shouldlers like its NOTHING! Well no actually no.

ANY TYPE of military action aganist N. Korea, and S. Korea captial will be gone. N. Korea has long range arterlly all over its country that would pound the CRAP out of souther S. Korea. Not only that they would prob invade the DMZ would be a bloody battle initself.

N. Kroea did this to negotiate, they want America to treat it like Iran and promise it lots of nice lil trade offs for it being nicer and not blowing up S. kroea and Japan.

However if America makes the first military strike I don't forseen the Russian Army, Japan, or China chipping in much. Let N. Korea strike first if they do (which they won't) the entire world will kick their butts into submission.

N. Korea leaders aren't blindly stupid they know any type of military action aganist any one of America's allies will result in a bloody war for them. And them striking america is redicilious. Sure they can hit teh western portion of northern Alaska considering thats a hugely military point of America is really makes you shake in your boots eh?

Anyways I could go on but I have to go. In short N. Korea just wants to talk and get a nice lil pay off for talking. Which I think they will do.

I agree with Niko on pretty much every point except that we should wait until N Korea strikes. I don't think that would be a wise descision. China and Japan own N Korea. All they have to do is put sanctions on them and the N Koreans will starve.

N Korea has been threatening to nuke us for decades. They just want bloody money and now they are getting a little frusturated because now they aren't the center of attention.

And Nikoo, just because they have a large military doesn't mean they have a good military. Look what happened to Russia in WW1. N. Korea is underequipped and the technology they have is around 50 years old. The US would absolutely annihilate them in a war.

I don't think the US will strike and I don't think N Korea will strike. Once Japan and China place sanctions on them, which they said they will, then N Korea will cave. But if they don't then they will have to answer most likely to the USAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom