Misco customer support

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
http://www.misco.co.uk

I bought a Gigabyte GA-G31MX-S2 motherboard off them a week ago, but it was DOA :( I seem to get a DOA motherboard every time i buy one :confused: mind you this is only my second but so far both have not worked lol, anyway...

I called misco technical support last night (well, around 4pm) and spoke to one of their tech guys, i explained my problem and he asked me a few questions like had i tried to take the ram out and turn it on , take the processor out and turn it on etc etc - then he told me that i would recieve an email with the RMA and the details on sending it back. Sure enough, at 4:55pm i got an email with the RMA number and instructions to have it ready for pick-up by a courier on monday :eek:

so, if they find it is indeed faulty i get my money back and then i can choose to buy another one the same ofr buy from somewhere else. Great!

so, i reccomend Misco from personal experience :D

btw, i know this kind of question is meant to be in the general hardware but what is a recommended motherboard, for a Q6600 quad core cpu, (preferably with an nVidia chipset) for around £60-£70? Thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom