Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-10-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
Fully Optimized
Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK
Thumbs up Misco customer support

I bought a Gigabyte GA-G31MX-S2 motherboard off them a week ago, but it was DOA I seem to get a DOA motherboard every time i buy one mind you this is only my second but so far both have not worked lol, anyway...

I called misco technical support last night (well, around 4pm) and spoke to one of their tech guys, i explained my problem and he asked me a few questions like had i tried to take the ram out and turn it on , take the processor out and turn it on etc etc - then he told me that i would recieve an email with the RMA and the details on sending it back. Sure enough, at 4:55pm i got an email with the RMA number and instructions to have it ready for pick-up by a courier on monday

so, if they find it is indeed faulty i get my money back and then i can choose to buy another one the same ofr buy from somewhere else. Great!

so, i reccomend Misco from personal experience

btw, i know this kind of question is meant to be in the general hardware but what is a recommended motherboard, for a Q6600 quad core cpu, (preferably with an nVidia chipset) for around 60-70? Thanks!

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

BrynF_UK is offline   Reply With Quote

« 800 | Piss poor day »