Miracle or Cruel scam? I think the latter.

That's a discusting thing to advertise, those sort of things are just stimulants you know..

That is the biggest load of pure crap I have seen in a while.
At around 100 bucks a month for 2 years that's 4800 USD.
To respond to Mike's question why a site like that should exist, P.T. Barnum put it best when he said> "There's a sucker born every minute." They are trying to cash in on a world wide tragedy. People will blindly reach out for any thing that offers even a slim chance of hope... And these "people" are banking on them doing just that.

If was in the postion i'd have MP5s pointed in the faces of the sites owner. With hte order if they blink take it as a hostile act and let loose.

some people will do some stupid things for attention, and alot of stupid things for money..but when some one falls for things like that..it's like wake up.

Ok one thing, the FDA Does not approve of erbal medicines because they will loose alot of money, such as RipeRight (Erbal Vegitbal pill) and it actually works, ive been taking those for 1-2 months now, and i feel great, more energy too. But the aids cure...seems a little fishy to me.

Back
Top Bottom