This might sound stupid but w/e cuz i dont know you.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
When I talk to people sometimes I get nervous because I am in isolation as much as much as the members of the correctional facilities sprawling across America.

Sometimes I am not able to control my ummm nostrils and people look at me strange. Its like that thing where you flex your nostril but it happens to me automatically.

I just wanted to say this to you people to get an idea what you think. Is it just plain creepy or what.

Re: This might sound gay but w/e cuz i dont know you.

This is quite common in lots of people you are not alone, why not book an appointment with the doctor to descuss your nerves, everybody has gremlins in one thing or another so talking to a professional person or a close freind or relative will help you to relax and overcome your isolation, also if you live alone then try to get in with a group of people so you become more settled around other people.

It depends on my mood, but I can be nervous to talk to people too.
But I'm partly shy.

How old are you?
When I was younger, I had the same type of thing, but instead of with my nostrils, it was with my eyes blinking, but one eye at a time, so for instance, my right eye would blink a few times instead of once, and then with the other.
It was some sort of twitch or something

It corrected itself though over time.

When I talk to people sometimes I get nervous because I am in isolation as much as much as the members of the correctional facilities sprawling across America.

Sometimes I am not able to control my ummm nostrils and people look at me strange. Its like that thing where you flex your nostril but it happens to me automatically.

I just wanted to say this to you people to get an idea what you think. Is it just plain creepy or what.

Depends on how severe it is, i'd need a video to truly judge.

Also yeah we're talking about shyness, im not. Talk to random people, make speeches, complete alpha male, yeah im not shy.

Also, gay is not an acronym for stupid.

Really ? LOL dude you guys thnkx. Yeah its annoying as hell. Im going to start making speeches lolololol !

Back
Top Bottom