Microwaves Turn Into Cameras

Wow talk about being paranoid...it's true that Samsung TV's can eavesdrop on your conversations. With today's technology the NSA can spy on anyone. The Government has been spying on us since 1947.

Wow talk about being paranoid...it's true that Samsung TV's can eavesdrop on your conversations. With today's technology the NSA can spy on anyone. The Government has been spying on us since 1947.

Lucky for us, we ate the government.

6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg

When I seen an article about an interview about Kellyanne Conway and she thinks that microwaves can turn into cameras that can watch us :eek:

Sounds ridiculous, but there is merit to what she's saying. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan, or politically biased one way or the other so could give a s**t about Kelly Con, but as ludicrous as it sounds, she's not [completely] making that up.

Almost every post-Y2K TV can
Your phone can
Smart Microwaves can
Smart Fridges can
Some smart light bulbs can be hacked, used as web servers
Baby monitors
Alarm clocks

If it plugs into power (and was manufactured after ~2000), it's a fairly safe bet anymore that someone can get into it.

Not a ridiculous post. We think of the end as fire and brimstone. I imagine a frog would think of the end as a forest fire and knows he would run. In a pot of water that's heating up though, he'll slowly allow himself to be cooked without trying to escape until it's far too late.

Winning post right there.

Last edited:
I personally like cameras recording what I see on the streets. It helps support the truth in court and who doesn't want truth in the legal system?
Want privacy? Unplug and close the curtains. Never loose sight of the fact that your privacy is your responsibility to achieve, not someone else's responsibility to give you.

I personally like cameras recording what I see on the streets. It helps support the truth in court and who doesn't want truth in the legal system?
Want privacy? Unplug and close the curtains. Never loose sight of the fact that your privacy is your responsibility to achieve, not someone else's responsibility to give you.

I agree. If you don't have anything illegal to hide then ultimately, why worry?

Back
Top Bottom