Microsucks in a Fuss

I hate windows, but my parents make me run it because they dont wanna adjust to linux

On my regular boxes thats my first choice But theyre broken I need a new motherboard, new hard drive, and all that good stuff batteries toast too my power cord got short circuited and my monitor has a small crack in it from where i laid a pencil it it but oh well, it doesnt look too bad =\

Computergen said:
Then Why Do you run Windows Alvino? And I know you do because you love PC games...or is that the only reason you run Windows? :p

Yup. Then I can play all my games. Becides, I got Windows XP Pro for free and it has 5 Serial Keys that all work.

You can use any gateway computer serial number and register a windows xp, I think theyre registered in mass quantities with microsucks and stuff Ive gone to school, gotten a computer serial code, typed it in a downloaded ISO of windows xp pro, initialized it, then uninstalled it because windows sucks lol

Computergen said:
....Legally?

I would assume so. The guy who gave it to my Dad too it out of a retail box, although he might've cracked it or something...

Lol, its not legal to get it for free period, case closed lol but who cares? your never going to get caught unless you tell people... oops lol

Well I got it for free, he probably paid for it because he's rich like that.

Back
Top Bottom