Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Giancarlo. How am I being emotional by defending Linux? By the looks of it, I'm the one providing an arguement here, and you're the one who is resorting to emotional clamors to try and rebute me.

Gentoo's portage system makes is much easier to deal with files and use everything. Gentoo also adapts the kernel specifically to every piece of hardware to optimize performance.

Have you ever set up an internal server? I have, and it's really easy to do with Linux. Simply emerge samba (a server program, kinda like apache, expect for internal purposes), set your internal IP to be accesable (very easy to do), and then from my laptop (which is on XP), I simply add a new network place, and access the Linux box. This means my laptop can make full use of the 320 gig's of HD space my linux box has.

All I'm doing here is defending Linux. So far, I have not seen an arguement from your side. So how can you call me biassed, unrational, etc. I'm just defending the OS that I like (believe me, I like both Windows and Linux, but I just hate it when people think Windows is the "best and only", because it's not).

rakedog said:
Giancarlo. How am I being emotional by defending Linux? By the looks of it, I'm the one providing an arguement here, and you're the one who is resorting to emotional clamors to try and rebute me.

Gentoo's portage system makes is much easier to deal with files and use everything. Gentoo also adapts the kernel specifically to every piece of hardware to optimize performance.

Have you ever set up an internal server? I have, and it's really easy to do with Linux. Simply emerge samba (a server program, kinda like apache, expect for internal purposes), set your internal IP to be accesable (very easy to do), and then from my laptop (which is on XP), I simply add a new network place, and access the Linux box. This means my laptop can make full use of the 320 gig's of HD space my linux box has.

All I'm doing here is defending Linux. So far, I have not seen an arguement from your side. So how can you call me biassed, unrational, etc. I'm just defending the OS that I like (believe me, I like both Windows and Linux, but I just hate it when people think Windows is the "best and only", because it's not).

I don't like Gentoo. I like Redhat. And if you wanna attack me personally.. great.. you'll get banned. I have not seen an argument from your side. You are biased, irrational, and foolish.

24.gif
this is hilarious... keep it up guys :D

I don't like Gentoo. I like Redhat.

Have you ever tried gentoo? You like Redhat? That's contradictory, because two pages ago, you said that Red Hat crashed on you a lot.

And if you wanna attack me personally

I attacked you personally? I know you're getting desperate here, but that's just not true. I'm just defending Linux.

I have not seen an argument from your side

Sure you have.. Portage system, internal servers, cost of each, effectiveness, customibility, etc. You just haven't bothered to put up a debate. I'm not sure if it's because you can't, or because you don't want to, but I defended myself alright.

Code:
You are biased

I'm biased? I've used extensively both operation systems. To top it off, I'm not saying one is better, I'm saying neither is the "perfect" OS, and IMO Linux is good for many things, as is windows. That doesn't fit the definition of biased.

irrational

Hmmm... Exactly how am I being irrational? Maybe you just can't quite come up with an arguement against Linux? I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm irrational.

and foolish.

Ironic, because you're the one who said that I am personally attacking you, yet that's the most provocative thing said in this debate.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're witnessing a facet of the frequent wars that occur between LA and San Francisco. It is a unique conflict that tourists from all over the world come to see.

Shut Up!!!

Now that I have your attention let me point something out. This thread started out as a gag post about a microsoft product and has just turned in to another shouting match about things not remotely related to the post.
THEREFORE I am locking the thread. You folks involved in this bickering just don't know when to give it a rest.
I said play nice or I would close the playground. Well guess what? The playground is closed.

Now as for giancarlo and rakedog. This senseless bickering over microsoft and linux will stop. You two like what you like and use what you use. But this will stop right here and right now. Both of you don't speak to each other for a week and cool off.
And as my byline states> Do that again and you won't like what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom