Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Windows 98 SE wasn't that bad... but still I'm glad I have the super stable Windows 2000 (vastly more stable then Mac OS). I also like its less cluttered interface which XP has. XP is stable, but too much stuff.

ive used my friends apple laptop, and it is an excellent computer, if i could afford the 17 inch screen apple laptop, i woulda gone with that... i prefer the mac os to windows, i like linux, but need more time to get used to it...

windows xp crashes all the time, even when my laptop was new, and hadnt been connected to the internet...

Can we settle this now though, please? :p

I agree it wasn't bad, it lasted. I was talking about the original 98.

Can we just settle this by both disagreeing and liking different things? Please?

it may be for you, but it isnt for me............. i wouldnt have posted it if it was not true... windows menaged to crash on me before id even installed all the drivers for the wireless internet...

Kage said:
Tulsileaf, you'll have to stop arguing though over the Mac OS and Windows.
:D don't worry Kage, we're not going to get in a real argument. I wouldn't have joined the army of Microsoft if I actually hated Windows now would I? Personally, I have no OS preference since I have to use a lot of them anyways.

Now I'm not going to respond much for a while since I'm doing a network install on dialup *cringe*
I wish I could be back at my other place :(

mark thorpe said:
it may be for you, but it isnt for me............. i wouldnt have posted it if it was not true... windows menaged to crash on me before id even installed all the drivers for the wireless internet...

Clear sign someone isn't knowing what they are doing.

whatever gain....

i booted it up, and put the driver install cd in the cd/dvd drive, and windows crashed when it was loading the driver instillation...

Well Windows 2000 has been extremely stable for me. Better then that crappy Mac OS on the few mac machines they decided to put in the Sierra Center in my university... they should of gone with AMD machines.

Back
Top Bottom