Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Giancarlo said:
No it isn't. In fact whenever I get a chance to use it, it crashes. It isn't stable. Mac OS is overhyped.. just like their dumb ipods.

Mac OS is underhyped. Every time i've used it, its been more smooth and graceful than Windows. Microsoft still cannot make a usable os despite their 25 years of failed attempts.

Tulsileaf said:
Mac OS is underhyped. Every time i've used it, its been more smooth and graceful than Windows. Microsoft still cannot make a usable os despite their 25 years of failed attempts.

Mac OS is extremely overhyped, and deserves to be dumped. In fact I think Apple should adopt Windows. It is so unstable and bad whenever I use it... Microsoft has made an extremely stable OS, called Windows 2000. Mac OS is a failure because Apple only has 1.6% of the market.

thats your opinion.... thats mine & his opinion... notice the OPINION... i said why i liked mac os, and i think that they havnt got more of the market because they have an overpriced OS, its excellent, but overpriced... thats why it hasnt got more of the market IN MY OPINION...

Be careful this doesn't get out of hand...

They both have quite a share of the market. Its just, you need to buy an Apple PC to get the Mac OS... rather than a PC where you have more choice what you run.

Giancarlo said:
Mac OS is extremely overhyped, and deserves to be dumped. In fact I think Apple should adopt Windows. It is so unstable and bad whenever I use it... Microsoft has made an extremely stable OS, called Windows 2000. Mac OS is a failure because Apple only has 1.6% of the market.

"Windows is extremely overhyped, and deserves to be dumped. In fact I think EVERYONE should adopt Mac OS."
-Tulsileaf plaigerizing Giancarlo

Windows is HIGHLY UNSTABLE. It is HIGHLY INSECURE.

As mark thorpe said, Mac OS is the best out there. Only Linux and other unices can compare to it. Microsoft thinks it has won but the war is far from over.

Windows is not highly unstable and insecure. You need to mature a little bit, and admit you are wrong. Mac OS IS NOT THE BEST. In fact I'd take Windows 95 over it. That's how bad it is.

I dont exactly think this is true. Windows 2000 is very stable and has been prooven. Windows XP is built on that, and has never crashed on me. Never so I had to restart.

Mac OS just seems a tad bit basic to me, though to tell the truth, I've only used it a couple of times in college. I didn't like the MAC computers themselves though, the one built into the monitor.

This thread looks like its going to be locked though. You two fighting over your own opinions...

HAHAHAHA!! you'd prefer Windows 95? then use it and enjoy your blue screens of death, random crashes and hordes of viruses.

Tulsileaf said:
HAHAHAHA!! you'd prefer Windows 95? then use it and enjoy your blue screens of death, random crashes and hordes of viruses.

WHat is the difference with Mac OS? It doesn't have blue screens but randomly restarts every five minutes.

Giancarlo I wouldn't go as far as to say Windows 95...that was rather unstable...though not as much so as 98 was... :p

Tulsileaf, you'll have to stop arguing though over the Mac OS and Windows. They are both good operating system. Just meant for different people, and tastes. Thats why they grow in popularity, not because everyone is supposed to like one. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a computer market....

Back
Top Bottom